This is a section specially for parenting, who are looking for practical and insightful ways to support their school-going children’s learning journey.
We hold 2 webinars per term, usually in the week 3 – 5.
We select topics carefully and invite guest speakers who have been experienced field experts in supporting kids effectively till present.
Do expect interaction and some degree of participation duing the webinar for effective retention and take-aways.
There is a nominal fee of SG15 / per pax to cover cost of coordination & service and to secure your booking.
*All dates will be announced in Feb. Save this page for latest updates.
- Cultivate Enabling Learning Habits
- Working With My Game-Addicted Kid(s)
- Leveraging On My Parenting Style
- Foster Connection and Communication With My Child
- Control with Connection
- Gearing Up To Ace Together As A Team (Parent-Child)
- Puff Away Exam-Stress Blues
- Ace-ing The Last Lap