This is a unique personal 1-to-1 programme that combines wellbeing & learning performance. It works from the inside out, with the child’s being as priority.
In today’s fast-changing world, and with technology becoming more immersive in the current young generation, long gone are the conventional ways of teaching and learning.
To excel in any subject, you will first need to build the child’s fundamental love for learning and make learning meaningful and purposeful for the child.
You will also need to address any psychological fears and blocks that your child may develop during her / his learning journey right up to the present.
You will also have to use relevant specific strategies and actions to support the child so that every step of the way is positive, enabling and joyful.
Whether the child is in the mainstream school, international school or alternative school or has extra enrichment support, our personal programme will work complementarily so to ease the stress off the child and parent in their schooling years.
We help to address and fill missing gaps and uplift both parents and child at the same time through appropriate, customised support. We are not meant to replace completely any of the existing measures put in place.
We work with parents to support the child’s learning by enabling parents through awareness and their parenting styles.
- Interactive mental / emotional wellbeing activities
- Learning styles and personality assessments
- Identifying blocks in learning
- Positive blessings support (optional)
- Mind and heart motivation tools
- Progress, Purpose & Passion portfolio
- Strategies to handle academic subject
- Coaching for their school assignments and expectations
- Supporting areas of struggles in subject
- Helping child to excel in what he / she can be good in
- Maximising the potential of the child through harmonious and balanced ways
Who is this for?
- Parents who believe in quality learning
- Parents who want their child to excel based on their personality, strengths, purpose
- Parents who believe that wellbeing is important for success and performance
- Parents who appreciate out-of-the-box learning methods and tools
- Parents who are willing to do their part to support their child by leveraging on their strengths and growth mindset
- Children who are keen to explore and discover
- Children who believe at least 1% that they can do it and are willing to do it
- Kids age 7 -14
What the programme entails
- 2 hours per session
- 1 to 1
- 1st hour will be focused on building mental and emotional resilience, purpose and passion (changes as the months go)
- 2nd hour will be supporting the child in the subject she / he has challenges with or wish to excel in
- Parents will get a weekly update on the child’s progress and what is done during lesson and suggestions on how to support the child further
- Child and parent can expect to see permanent developments and positive changes right from the first month onwards.
At only $80 (please sign up membership for 12% cash rebate) per hour for 2 hours, this programme creates strong wholistic fundamentals. It can be one of the best parenting gifts you gift to yourself and your child that you both can smile and reflect down memory lane.
$640 is based on 4 lessons of 2 hours per month. In the event that there are 5 weeks for that month, there will be no lesson for 5th week.
Sign up as member first before purchase to allow for activation of membership rebate of 12%. *Make your weekly purchases through here.