Growing My Happy Heart
This journal has its special beginnings. It is made up of a gratitude and self-acknowledgement journey that were a close companion during the tough seas of the inner journey of the founder. One of her participants in her mindfulness classes has also asked her how she could strengthen and use gratitude to increase joy in her life. She was lamenting about writing through books and books of gratitude but there was no improvement.
This remain at the back of her mind these few years on how she can support the journeys of others so that they can be guided and learn how to tap into the resources of gratitude and self-acknowledgement to enhance their wellbeing while having a busy lifestyle. As time allows, the founder has found opportunities to create this resource.
The journal is meant to be a companion to last for a year. There are guided activities, checklists, guided heart-connecting meditations, vision boarding and more. It is a fully-interactive journal.
To maximise the experience and impact of this reflective self-paced activity, she has also included a few other sustainable / natural items as a set in support for women, sustainable energy business and a care for Mother Earth.
1) A plantable graphite pencil
- The pencil comes with seeds of a herb that can be planted to grow into plant for culinary purpose when it is used up.
2) A compassionate essential oil blend
- This beautiful blend is a joint creation by Flo and OSS.
3) A soothing handcrafted compact, handy candle
- This candle is soy-based and contains no artificial ingredients / additives. It is made with the help of a special needs child as part of inclusivity.
This item will be available in March 2024.
You may prebook your orders by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay tune for announcements of the launch.