- Guided Secular Mindfulness Approach
You will develop and experience the essence of mindfulness within a safe space with the guidance of Accredited Mindfulness Teacher-Practitioner
- A Facilitated-Style Approach of Experiential & Explorative Learning & Activities
You will connect your mind with heart and body in a synchronised fashion and witness the magic of such connections
- Release Tensions In Body
Through the guided flow of activities and art of practising in the being, you will notice gentle & gradual ease in parts of body
- Refresh & Recharge Your Being
Be expected to ease mental, emotional and physical fatigue and receive tips to apply into your day to day moments.
- Sounds, Love, Ease & Grounding Meditation
This sound, grounding and releasing meditation takes you on a loving journey and helps you ease into deep relaxation and to let go what is no longer useful.
- Flexibility of Payment
You have the choice of modes of payments as well as to split into 3 or 4-months payment to ease your finances.
Class will open with at least 6 participants. Happening on 8th Dec & 22nd Dec 2023
Time: 6pm to 7.30pm (Part 1)
Break (20min) Light snacks provided
7.50pm to 9pm (Part 2)
Part 1 ($89)
- Sounds Live! With Premium, Unique, Exquisite Instruments
- Somatic Movements – Inspired Fusion of (Qigong, Mindfulness Movement, Yoga Stretches, Contemporary Dance Steps)
Part 2 ($89)
- Mindfulness & heart meditations
Please sign up as member first to enjoy 12% discount rebate.
Please indicate the date(s) you are interested in under notes upon check out.
Our admin will contact you within 3 days after purchase.